DARK CHOCOLATE COCONUT GALAXY DONUTS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a donut tray with coconut oil or vegan butter.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix together almond milk and apple cider vinegar and let sit for a few minutes to thicken.
- Melt the almond milk + apple cider vinegar mixture with vanilla, aquafaba, vegan butter, and Dark Chocolate Coconut Hummus over low heat until butter has just melted (do not simmer or boil).
- Combine wet and dry ingredients until a soft dough forms. Pipe the mixture into the donut pan and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Pop them out of the molds and allow to cool completely before icing.
- For the icing, whisk together melted coconut oil and almond milk. Slowly begin to whisk the powdered sugar until you reach desired consistency.
- To achieve the galaxy effect, diverse drops of food dye around the white icing and swirl with a spoon. Dip and twirl a donut halfway into the icing and gently slide it out. Dust with vegan food glitter and let harden.